Come along on my faith-based, encouraging, and humorous journey as the Lord Heals me from the invasion of breast cancer.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Taking a Stand on the Rock

Faith day today.
Psalm 61:2
2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

The Rock that is higher than I. Jesus. His Word. His Promises. What he accomplished for us on the cross. Salvation. Healing. Restoration. All by His Blood shed for me and for whoever believes on Him.

Jesus taught us to pray:
Matthew 6:8-10
8 Be not ye therefore like unto them:
 for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: 
Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

When I asked Jesus into  my heart, repented of my sins, I became a child of God.
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; 
but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry,
Abba, Father.

Hallowed by Thy name. Sacred, Holy is God's Name.
Philippians 2
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him [Jesus], 
and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
 of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;


Thy kingdom come Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

On the cross, Jesus declared - It is finished. God set His claim of dominion back over the earth. Wrestled it away from Satan and destroyed the works of the enemy taking the keys of hell and death that whoesever believe on Jesus should be saved.

God's will. How do we know it?  
His Word. Jesus, the Word of God, came in the flesh and dwelt among us. His Word. Jesus. Word of Life.
John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

I am the healed of the Lord. By His stripes I was healed. Complete, whole. Jesus accomplished that on the cross. The Word of God is true.
Am I being brash and arrogant to declare that I am the healed of the Lord? No. I am merely saying what the Lord has said. Believing Him.

Matthew 21:22

22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer,
believing, ye shall receive.
  
Jeremiah 17:14
14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.


SO this day, Faith Day, Sunday 03-17-13, I believe that I am the healed of the Lord. I confess I had squiggly areas of shaky faith where the 'what ifs' the 'and thens' the 'buts' assaulted me. But today. Today.I stand on the Rock that is Higher than I. Not by my might, power, or strength but by His Spirit and declare that I believe I am the healed of the Lord. No more doubts. My eyes and heart afixed on my Savior. On what He did for me and whoever believes. On the measure of Faith that He has given me, I stand. SURE. Undefeated. Victorious overcoming Faith that is a gift from God and agree with the Word of God. That as it is in heaven, so shall it be on earth. In me. 

And I praise Him. Glorify the Most High God. For in Him we have overcome the world.

HALLELUJAH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment