Come along on my faith-based, encouraging, and humorous journey as the Lord Heals me from the invasion of breast cancer.

Friday, March 8, 2013

A Farmin' did I Go : )


Whew, I feel like a farmer after going to Super Kroger and harvesting $195 worth of healthy foods. Organic is expensive, but  that would only be 12 times eating out. Plus I did get coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and flax seed oil, toothpaste, and shampoo - I wouldn't be buying those every week.

Just finished my berry smoothy.  Yummm. Now that is good.  Later I'll  make a veggie drink.

I am sure my body is wondering what in the world is going on.  No cokes or junk food. I've drank more water in 2 weeks than I have had in years. I am sure those cancer cells are cringing.  I can see them all huddled like the insects in a RAID commercial.  Hehe

Look what I found on FB yesterday.

SPIRIT OF PROPHECY BULLETIN~THURSDAY MARCH 7,2013:

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

Let truth rule and reign in your heart, and be done with the presumption that  
comes with projecting yourself into the future.  No matter how much you  think 
you know about what is ahead, you only have a glimpse of that which has  not yet 
become reality.  And, the truth will be exaggerated and distorted  by your 
imagination.  It will benefit you greatly if you can get real and  stay real 
right here and now, says the Lord.


Had to laugh and thank the Lord. These prophetic words have somewhat followed this journey I am on.  

I am excited. God is working things out to good. My family is coming alive. Not just eating healthy but feasting on the Word of God. For the Bread of Life is what makes me alive. God's Living Word.  

***

John 6:63

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Feast on the Word of God. Strengthen your inner man and watch your faith grow strong. 

Live Abundantly!

1 comment: