Come along on my faith-based, encouraging, and humorous journey as the Lord Heals me from the invasion of breast cancer.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Relaxing in the Son

The days are full of life and so am I. God is good. More than able to conquer anything that comes against me.

Since I took my stand of faith and am declaring that I am healed by the stripes of Jesus, ew there have come some EELS [enemy's evil lies] after me. Have an appointment with an Oncologist on April 3. The Dr called about a biopsy on a lymph node on my neck set up for tomorrow.

But no matter. I am healed. The healed of the Lord. Standing on His Word. not mine. For He is truth.

So, what am I up to?

Rejoicing in the sure Word of the Lord and feeling more alive than ever. I am excited to see what the Lord is going to do.

Fear not!  Again I say, and what's more - the Word of the Lord says fear not. We are to fear [reverence in holy awe] only God. God's perfect love cast out fear. For if I believe the Lord is for me, Loves me, what do I have to fear?

Fear is the enemy of faith.  Fear says God is not big enough, is lacking, or is withholding good from you. LIE

God gave us His Word that we can stand. For He is all capable, all loving, and my Rock.

I have been speaking His Word aloud. I record it on my phone and then play it back at night. Love it

I also speak to my right boob - "Boob, you are in mortal danger.  I will live but you better line up under the Word of God and kick some cancer butt."  [sorry if boob and butt offends you, but I am at war]

And I speak the Word to my body and soul and spirit. For the Word quickeneth to life.


Healing Scripture for the day

Psalm 118:17

17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.

How can we so bold as to declare this?
God gave us His word. He likes it when we speak it back to Him. By Baptism I have already passed from life to death and into eternal life. The Life I live is in Christ already. So this is truth.

Okay prayer warriors and friends, I am putting on my armor and going out to see what the Lord would have me see and do. Hallelujah!

Praise the Lord always in all things giving thanksgiving because He is worthy.








2 comments:

  1. Amen, Patty! Keep standing on it and speaking it forth! I join in with you.

    ReplyDelete