Come along on my faith-based, encouraging, and humorous journey as the Lord Heals me from the invasion of breast cancer.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Single-minded or Double Trouble!

Big ooops last night. Not sure what possessed me, but I got on the internet last night and looked at cancer things.  I know, not a bright move on my part. I am not saying researching things is bad, but really. I did myself no good being there.

Did I say I really don't like going to doctors?  I don't. Actually I have little faith at all in the medical system.

I did ask the surgeon after he told me I would have to have radiation, "Doesn't radiation cause cancer?"

"Uh, well yes it can. But the benefit outweighs the risk." Good Dr said.

Not saying DR are bad or people shouldn't go to them. I am going to them. BUT they have their place.

So, why did I go on the internet last night.

I will tell you why.  I was going down healing street when I came across doubt lane. I promptly turned and tried to go down both.  Well, that just doesn't do well. Can't get far if you're going back and forth.

James 1:8
A double minded man (or crazy lady) is unstable in all his ways.

I whipped my car around and headed back down Healing Street. I trust in the Lord. He will always do good. 

Psalm 103:1-3

 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

See, I am blessing the Lord. 
And happily riding down the single minded road.

Keep your thought toward the Lord. Toward the Truth and stand.   
I have lots to do to shore up my faith and keep it on the straight and narrow.

One thing - keep studying His Word. Feed my spirit.
Do what I can to get my body healthy by eating right. No cokes, no sugar.

I am excited for what the Lord is doing. 
Praise the Lord. 

Forward on the straight and narrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment