Come along on my faith-based, encouraging, and humorous journey as the Lord Heals me from the invasion of breast cancer.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Getting Things Straight



I'm feeling great. Believing I am healed. And so excited  in the things of the Lord. He is showing me amazing things. His Word has come alive for me again. I feel His strength and love and am excited to see what He has in store for me.

BUT first, I have some cleaning to do.  The other day our septic stopped up on the bathroom my 91 yr old Father in Law and his Visiting Angels use. I was about to feel blah when the Lord provided a rainbow for me. I could see the entire arc and ends. God is good. His promise that HE is there no matter what you are going through.


Yep, have to call one of these guys to come and take care of the septic. The Lord will provide.

But more than my septic system needing cleaning, my heart needs some major work.  So I am calling out to the Lord :

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Breast cancer is often caused by bitterness and unforgiveness. 

Bitter and unforgiving? I pondered that, Didn't sound like me. Really? Was there a mistaken attack? I really didn't qualify for the bitter unforgiving label. 

Hmm, It didn't take long and the Lord reminded me there is the whole half of the country I had deemed 'idiot' for electing the president we now have. And then there is the matter of that man in the White House and congress. 

Oops - I have a lot of repenting to do. A lot of forgiving to do. It doesn't matter if I am 'right' and they so wrong in my eyes. That comes from eating of the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil. The tree that bears the fruit that brings death. 

What matters is am I totally submitted to the Lord? 
Honestly, no. I see that there are things I am hanging onto. Rights. Humor trips me up, but I love funny. MINE, ugh that selfish side of me. And the worst -pride. And I am sure more cobwebs and dirt that I don't recognize yet.

I do desire to be wholly sold out to the Lord. It is a process, and the Lord is merciful and with His Grace I will submit to Him. So that is my top priority right now. 

How will I go about cleaning my heart - Read the Word. Washing of the word. Eating the Bread of Life and surrendering. 

God is good.

On the medical merry-go-round side - I have a Petscan Wed. at 8:20 am

Appreciate your prayers. I'm not worried or afraid. Just another of those things to do.  

***

Proverbs 16:24

 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment