Come along on my faith-based, encouraging, and humorous journey as the Lord Heals me from the invasion of breast cancer.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Chemo #4 Doing Well.

Had chemo #4 Monday.  Doing well although it does take some out of me.

But this is the last with the Big Red drug which is apparently a rough one. So hopefully the next 4 will be a little easier.

Big Red is hard on the red blood cells and I have lost some. Makes me tired. So I have been eating steak and that helped a little.

Can't complain about that  : )

So today I will rest and write.

Yes, am working on my book again. YAY  the Lord gave me fresh ideas so am excited for this book again.


Strength.  You really don't know to call out for the Lord's strength until you find yours is missing.

God is good. And He promises He is our strength.

Still learning how to lean on Him. But trusting that HE is good and His promises are true

Have a blessed day.

Learning to walk in Him. Abide in Him. Walking that narrow way.



Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment