Come along on my faith-based, encouraging, and humorous journey as the Lord Heals me from the invasion of breast cancer.

Friday, June 14, 2013

How's it Going?

My Office!

After five days of grunting, groaning, and reorganziing
SUCCESS!

I actually have an office I like to go into and one I can actually work in.

AND I did this during my weakest days. With a lot of help from my sweet husband. Had to wait for him to move all my heavy things. but it is finally done.

Whew! Wore me out!

Yes, I am weak from the chemo drugs. They apparently have eaten up some of my red blood cells.  SO I am eating steak and spinach and almonds to boost my count.

Also am exercising. Not a lot, but something is better than nothing,

SO I am feeling good but tired going into the weekend and Monday
will have chemo #4.  The last with Big Red drug.

And then will have an evaluation to see what is going on.  Will have a mammogram on the 28th.

The major thing I need to change is to put God First back in my life.
Somehow, I have managed to slide away from that sweet spot.

HE said narrow is the way and how true.  So easy to fall off that path
and find yourself in the brambles of life wondering where God went.

Oh He is still on the abundant life trail but I am not.

SO working on getting myself back up there.
God's presence is so wonderful not sure why I let the world yank me down
but it doesn't seem to be a hard thing to allow to happen.

Thankfully, God's mercy is new every morning and He eagerly awaits my arrival.

Healing Scripture
James 5:16 - Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

No comments:

Post a Comment